Thursday, February 4, 2010

Look Who's 1 Month Old Already!

Miss Kyndall Arianna!!!!!!!!

My how a month has flown by! What is Kyndall up to these days? Mostly sleeping and eating but she is more and more alert each day and really starting to take in her surroundings. She is a pretty good sleeper at night and she takes a pacifier (gasp!) which her sister and brother never did. Kyndall is very easy-going, not fussy, super sweet. We think she might get her Daddy's blue eyes, but we aren't holding our breath. :)

We are so blessed to be parenting this sweet little thing. And little she is! At birth Kyndall was 6.1 and just this week she weighs in at 8.5 (Brody was 8.6 at birth). She has also grown two inches!! I am loving the newborn stage and know that it will soon be over!

Below are some pics of Kyndall taken today. Enjoy! :)


2 comments:

Jessica McCoy said...

I received an Award that I would like to pass along to you! It's on my blog!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow! I can't believe she's already 1 month old.