Thursday, February 18, 2010

An Award For Me?!

A big thank you to Jessica for this awesome award!! How very sweet of you for thinking of me!


Here are the rules:

1. Thank then link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award on to 10 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4. State 7 Things about yourself!

The 10 bloggers who I think are fantastic and never cease to make me smile are:


7 Things About ME:

1. I will be 28 in 2 days!!!
2. I am mildly obsessed with the Twilight Saga.
3. I just planted my first organic garden two days ago!
4. My blackberry is my constant companion.
5. I crochet and really enjoy it.
6. I am a wedding planner and love it.
7. I eat a piece of dark chocolate almost daily.

4 comments:

Jessica McCoy said...

Happy Early Birthday! February is a great month! I'll be 27 tomorrow :)

Bethany said...

Wow!! Thanks!! I haven't gotten an award in a loooong time!!! :)

mommywonderland said...

Thanks for the award friend! I think you should sell your produce to Henry's! Local grown right :0 Or you could hook me up with some extra goods if you have em!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Thanks, hon. I really appreciate it!

I hope you had a great birthday!